Buying Your First Pad
A Message To First Time Buyers
Benefits of Home Ownership
- First Time Buyers! Make It Your Dream Pad. Also, Paint it. And While You’re At It, Knock Out a Wall. Remake the landscape. Finally get that dog. It’s all up to you.
- Make Your Pad, a Home. Create a place for family and friends where you can also invest in the community.
- Benefit from Your Pad. Gain home equity by paying principal to grow your asset and also take advantage of tax benefits – -mortgage and real estate taxes are tax deductible.
- Commit to Your Pad. Commit to your credit by making monthly payments in full on time, today and forever. This help you create, and also maintain a strong credit history.
Home Buying made Easy.
Benefits of refinancing with LeapFrog Mortgage for First Time Buyers:
- An Experienced Lead Lender Assigned to You
- Your Personal Support Team
- Also, Access to Lenders throughout the Day
- 24/7 Access to our Digital Toolkit
- Simplified, Transparent Application Process
- Personalized Loan Packages
- Closing in 30 Days or Less
- Affordable Down Payments
- And, No Hidden Fees
Navigate the Application Process ...
First, Know Your Goals.
Set a realistic home-buying budget. Speak to a LeapFrog Mortgage Lender to Pre-Qualify. We’ll need to know your dream house — the location, house type, property type and also when you want to buy.
Next, Know Your Credit Score.
Your credit score is a key factor in getting approved for a home loan. If you want sellers to take you seriously, you need real numbers. LeapFrog lenders can obtain your credit report and also explain it in detail.
Know Your Limit.
Getting Pre-Qualified also allows you to set a maximum home price. Tell us about your income, monthly bills and cash on hand to use to buy a home. We’ll calculate your maximum home price. Now, you can make a well-informed offer.
Prepare Your Financials.
Manage and also sign documents. Customize your pre-approval letter to use as leverage when you’ve found the right home for you. You’ll immediately have your own, assigned lender team — one lender and two coordinators — to assist you through this process from start to finish.
Celebrate Your Pad.
Finally, Collect Your Keys at the Closing.
Closing is the first step in making the house you purchase the home you get to move in! And, after signing all the papers, you are officially a homeowner with keys to your pad.